Photo Credit: pexels.com
Cellulilte is one of those topics that most of us in the aesthetics space tend to be leery of. We’ve heard it all before; reduces dimples, pulverizes lumps and bumps, smooths skin, yada, yada, yada. These miracle cures often come with some discomfort, more downtime than expected, a longterm commitment to maintain the improvement, and a hefty price tag. Nonetheless, ‘cellulite’ continues to be a beauty buzzword that gets our attention because 80-90 percent of women, depending on who you ask, have it somewhere.
The long awaited first-ever cellulite injectable, called QWO from Endo Pharmaceuticals (collagenase clostridium histolyticum-aaes) now has FDA approval, and the data is
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS