Photo Credit: Drybar
Every day is ‘bring your dog to work day’ around here, largely because I work from home.
My two dogs, Perri and Thomas, are my constant companions, often barking excessively the minute I jump on a call and not stopping until I hang up.
So, when I first heard about an actual press event that would allow me to bring my dog/s, I was all in. A team-building field trip was just what we needed as it can get kind of boring around here. Dry Bar (my fave blow-out salon) and Bark Bar teamed up celebrate the premiere of The Secret Life of Pets 2. As part of the promotion, Drybars became #BarkBars, offering owners and dogs joint grooming sessions.
As I read the fine print, however, I real
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY