Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Before my fellow fashionistas get too excited, this is ESKATA with a K and a T, not ESCADA with a C and a D…ESKATA is the first and only FDA-approved topical treatment that can treat raised SKs – doc shorthand for seborrheic keratoses. For those of you who are not familiar, raised SKs are those irregular unsightly-looking growths that can be pigmented or skin color and can show up on the face, arms, legs, or anywhere.
Seborrheic keratosis (SK) is the very common skin condition you probably never heard of, but dermatologists see them just about every day. Although the lesions are mostly benign, they can be unsightly. They can flat or raised and dark or the color of your skin. Historicall
Originally posted on Makemeheal.com on July 15th, 2010 in Facial Plastic Surgery, Procedures & Breakthroughs by Wendy Lewis
You know those little imperfections that show up on your skin seemingly out of nowhere to spoil your youthful complexion? You don’t have to live with them if you don’t want to. Now there are some highly effective solutions such as plastic surgery lasers and cosmetic treatments to rid yourself of moles, skin tags, stray hairs, red veins, and the occasional freckle and brown spot.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON