Photo Credit: Levi's
Do the latest pair of Levi’s® jeans give you permission to blow off your Pilates class?
They may. Sure, all of that core work definitely makes a difference in your definition, but Levi’s new line of Revel jeans does too—with a lot less effort. Revel jeans employ “patent-pending Liquid Shaping Technology,” which highlights your best features, while shaping your worst. The shaper is fused into the denim to provide a control stretch and figure-hugging fit.
Levi’s new ad campaign, “Let your body do the talking,” is breaking in magazines now, and the shape- and potentially game-changing jeans will be available online and in Levi’s stores on August 4, 2013.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS