It’s never too early in the year to talk about sunscreen in my book. With spring break just around the corner and snow bunnies hitting sunny slopes, it’s a perfect time to discuss some of the findings of last month’s Sunscreen Symposium sponsored by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Did you know that there are 17 approved UV filters, the active protective ingredient in sunscreen? So how’s a gal to choose? Enter, the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation. Currently, there are more than 400 products that carry the Seal, including items from many favorite brands like Banana Boat, Clarins, Clinique, Lancome, L’Oreal, Olay, Shiseido and more.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS