It’s never too early in the year to talk about sunscreen in my book. With spring break just around the corner and snow bunnies hitting sunny slopes, it’s a perfect time to discuss some of the findings of last month’s Sunscreen Symposium sponsored by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
Did you know that there are 17 approved UV filters, the active protective ingredient in sunscreen? So how’s a gal to choose? Enter, the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation. Currently, there are more than 400 products that carry the Seal, including items from many favorite brands like Banana Boat, Clarins, Clinique, Lancome, L’Oreal, Olay, Shiseido and more.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event