Your go-to easy summer hairstyle doesn’t have to be a pulled back pony. Tousled beachy waves are a summer style staple for a reason–it looks great on almost any hair length and it is easier than ever to get right.
There are different ways to this look. You might want your waves to be big, voluminous and vavava-voom waves or you might prefer something a bit closer to the head and somewhat tamed. Maybe the look you want is something in between. Depending on your hair type, your personal style preferences and your mood that day, you’ll need to experiment a bit to make sure you achieve the beachy-waves look of your dreams.
It can be as effortless as spraying your
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON