If you have ever tuned into on E’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (and who hasn’t?), you know that these ladies are gorgeous and glamorous and want the world to know it. Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, of Spaulding Plastic Surgery, knows the type well. (If the practice name sounds familiar, it should. It’s also the home of one of the stars of E’s Botched.)
Schwartz is sought after by the real, real housewives of Beverly Hills in their attempts to look as good as they feel. He sat down with Beauty In The Bag to share some cosmetic surgery secrets of the stars.
Here’s what we learned:
1. What is your signature procedure?
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS