You don’t have to live with problem skin that puts a crimp on your beauty routine anymore. Aesthetic treatments, topical procedures and skincare options abound for problems that arise from the teen years to social security. We’ve grilled some experts to find out the new ways to beat breakouts, wrinkles, brown spots and more.
You’ve got… large pores
What’s happening: Pores can be invisible on dry skin or tight, firm skin. If you have oily or thick skin, pores tends to be more noticeable. Causes of large pores can include genetics, sun damage is another cause. As we age, the skin’s surface thickens which makes pores more visible. Not enough exfoliation also contributes t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY