Chelsea Handler generated quite a lot of buzz on Instagram.
This beloved comedienne, talk show host and author isn’t known to shy away from controversial subjects on her Netflix series ‘Chelsea Does,’ and is pretty vocal in the era of Trump.
She doesn’t have a filter on her chat fest and didn’t use one on Instagram either. Handler, 41, posted her before-and-after images of her face following a single treatment with Sciton’s ProFractional Skin Laser. This got picked up in major media outlets too, including PEOPLE.
And in a word, WOW! Even more impressive, no-one paid this influencer to post the shots which she clearly states up front. “Before and after. #profractiona
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY