Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want to know how to glow?
We asked the team of Arivale registered dietitian coaches for their top 5 tips on what to eat for better skin this winter:
1- Try some juicy mandarin oranges: Vitamin C is a precursor to collagen, vital for skin elasticity and healing. Mandarins and other citrus fruits are a perfect snack and full of vitamin C to support your skin and immune system.
2- Have a handful of walnuts for an afternoon snack: Omega 3 fatty acids are essential to get in your diet for health and the fat we eat incorporates into every cell – including skin cells. Boasting anti-inflammatory properties as well, omega 3 fatty acids found in walnuts may support skin health as
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY