Vitabath CEO Richard Neill started out his professional life working in the automobile industry after earning an MBA from Harvard Business School, but he knew early on that he wanted to own his own company. When Mr. Neill set out to find something he loved, he discovered his passions lay in a very different industry. The first fragrance company he owned was in Atlanta; Mr. Neill led the company for ten years, during which time he worked closely with Vitabath as a vendor.
The Vitabath brand has been providing top of the line skin care products to consumers for over 50 years. But don’t let the rich, playful fragrances—like the new Cupcake Couture—fool you; these are benefit-driven p
Four of the UK’s most prominent hair and make-up artists have come together, joining forces to create the next generation of session hair stylists and makeup artists…The Session School has just opened!
Founded by top makeup artist Dani Guinsberg and incorporating the talent of hair stylists Jonathan Long, Ben Cooke & Jennie Roberts, the Session School has opened its doors to teach the hair & beauty-loving public all the necessary skills, tips and insider secrets to becoming a pro. (more…)
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY