Photo Credit: dovemencare.com
Most men don’t talk about skin care or grooming products with their buddies the way that women do with theirs, but that doesn’t mean men don’t care – they just may not know who to ask.
We asked Washington,DC-based dermatologist Terrence Keaney, M.D., to tell us what he keeps in his shower caddy and to share tips for men who may be grooming-challenged.
“Because men typically produce more oil and sweat, they are very sensitive to tactile sensations produced by skincare products and soaps,” he says. “Any soap that leaves a residue or makes a men’s skin feel oilier should be avoided.”
Keaney’s pick: Choose for-men-only soaps such as Dove
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS