Nothing beats a great night’s sleep. It can refresh your looks, boost your energy and confidence, and reset your whole attitude. Getting some quality shut eye can also help you bring your A-game by day.
I am now into month #3 of sleeping on my Beautyrest Recharge Hybrid mattress with memory foam that helps me sleep at an ideal temperature and all the trimmings. Honestly, I can’t remember ever sleeping on anything else.
What I’ve learned from battling chronic insomnia is that you have to treat bedtime in a special way. Power down, take a warm bath, have a cup of chamomile tea with lemon and honey or pour yourself a glass of cabernet, spray your pillow with your favorite scent, low
You know that musty smell some hotel rooms have, or that lingering air infused with cigarette smoke that makes you want to open every window? Well, an easy fix to make hotel rooms feel more like home and mask odors from the last hundred guests is to light up an aromatic candle, reed diffuser, incense stick or spray a home fragrance all around.
Tocca Candela Da Viaggio Assorted Travel Candles Set Of 4- www.beautysak.com
Voluspa Baltic Amber Aromatic Room Spray – www.your-cosmetics.com
Diptyque Set Of 3 Mini Candles – www.eluxury.com
Jo Malone Travel Candle Collection Set in your favourite scents- www.jomalone.com
Red Flower Japan Travel Kit, Sento Set – www.sephora.co
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY