Photo Credit: Lyss Stern
If you are a mom in New York, know a mom in New York or even have a mom in New York, you are likely familiar with mompreneur Lyss Stern, CEO of Divalysscious Moms and author of several books including the newly released Motherhood Is A B#TCH: 10 Steps to Regaining Your Sanity, Sexiness, and Inner Diva], with a foreword by Odd Mom Out’s Jill Kargman.
Perhaps you have attended one of her sold-out, celeb-studded events, caught her on one of many TV spots discussing parenting snafus or just stood behind her at Starbucks, but one thing is for sure, Stern – and her posse of diva moms and glammas – is ubiquitous in the world of New York parenting.
Lyss, short for Elyssa, chatted with Beauty
In the ever-expanding roster of celebrity spokespersons for beauty brands, Neutrogena and Covergirl have added two new names to their bevy of beauties. Actress Kerry Washington has signed on as a new face of Neutrogena and as a first-time ever “creative consultant.” And over at Covergirl, singer Katy Perry will appear in her first cosmetics campaign that debuts in the spring of 2014.
Washington, the first African American woman to headline a network TV show since 1974 as the star of the ABC hit Scandal, symbolizes Neutrogena’s commitment to making a difference in women’s lives. “Kerry is truly aspirational to everyone,” stated Michelle Freyre, general manager, Neutrogena. “H
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS