Photo Credit: facebook.com/drkristaarcher
If your ABCs of footwear are Alaia, Choo, and Blahnik, you need to have a great podiatrist on speed dial. An addiction to high heels can lead to bunions, hammertoes, corns and various other issues that can cause agonizing pain. New York City’s Dr. Krista Archer with a discreet little clinic on Fifth Avenue is my “sole” sister.
More than just a go-to doctor for foot pain, nasty calluses and corns, a top-notch podiatrist should take a holistic approach to your feet’s overall wellness and appearance. Dr. Archer is also a podiatric surgeon who prides herself on promoting a healthy lifestyle that takes your feet into account, as well as her meticulous medical pedicures and treatments.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY