If gradual, subtle rejuvenating results are what you seek, Sculptra Aesthetic has a lot to offer.
Sculptra is not just another wrinkle filler; but it is different concept entirely. It is a tissue stimulator that works over time to create new collagen formation and thus, firmer, younger looking skin and restored contours.
Study results just published in the Journal of American Academy of Dermatology showed that treatment with Sculptra®Aesthetic (injectable poly-L-lactic acid) was significantly more effective than a human-derived collagen treatment CosmoPlast® in correcting shallow to deep nasolabial fold wrinkles (also called smile lines). The study demonstrated that the effec
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY