Called the hippest city in the Southwest, Austin, Texas is known for its cool vibe. The city is home to the SXSW Music, Film, and Interactive Festival not to mention a promising artist community and more live music than just about anywhere else. These are some of the reasons that celebrities such as Sandra Bullock, Matthew McConaughey and Pro Tennis player Andy Roddick choose to make their home in Austin.
And Austinites seeking skin care are looking for subtle results that fit in with their understated and active lifestyles.
With offices in Steiner Ranch and Pflugerville, dermatologist Ted Lain, MD is known by locals for his smooth touch and natural-looking results.
Is 50 really the new 30? All signs point to yes in this watershed year of powerful and famous beauty icons turning 50. In 2014, Michelle Obama, Sandra Bullock, Courtney Cox, Hoda Kotb, Elle Macpherson, Juliette Binoche, Courtney Love, Molly Shannon, Calista Flockhart Diana Krall, Marisa Tomei, and Mary Louise Parker, to name just a dozen or so celebrities, will celebrate the big 5-0.
In all fairness, 50 never looked so good, and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) set out to prove it with a survey of more than 500 women aged 50 and over.
“An overwhelming majority of women concluded that 50 is the new 30,” the organization reported. Sixty-nin
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS