Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Kamakshi Zeidler is a board certified plastic surgeon in San Jose and greater South Bay Area. She has authored numerous medical journal articles and lectured nationwide. She is one of very few women surgeons in the Bay Area formally trained in microsurgical breast reconstruction; her specialty is aesthetic plastic surgery of the face and body. Dr. Zeidler’s philosophy is to create a fantastic but natural appearing final result.
Dr. Zeidler sat down with BITB to discuss her passions, top trends in cosmetic surgery and her predictions for the future of surgical and non-surgical treatments for the face and body.
1. Can you tell us about your passion for your career?
SOOTHE delivers a licensed, vetted, certified massage therapist to your home, office or hotel room, with as little as 60 minutes advance notice. In treatment lengths are offered in 60-90-120 minutes for a fixed fee that includes gratuity and taxes 8:00 am – midnight daily. Including holidays.
Visit soothe.com for more info.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
WIN 1 60 minute massage
SOOTHE services the following cities:
Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, New York, London, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, Ft. Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, M
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY