Photo Credit: istockphoto.com
Why Millennials Are Looking Into LASIK Eye Surgery
Millennials love social media, selfies, snap-chatting and binge-watching on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu.
To make the most of these platforms, more and more millennials are turning to LASIK eye surgery. And like everything else on their radar, they want it … now. Search and online chatter about LASIK is on the rise, according to the American Refractive Surgery Council (ARSC). As a result, a growing number of LASIK surgeons report an uptick in Millennials– adults aged 18 to 34 — requesting information about LASIK.
This is likely just the tip of the iceberg, says ARSC member Greg Parkhurst, MD, a San Antonio, Texas-based LASIK eye s
Westin Hotels & Resorts is completely re-designing the fitness studio in every hotel. After doing extensive research into guest workout behavior, Westin is adding all new equipment, ripping up the floors and putting in blue light therapy (Philips ActiViva Active lamps), which has been proven to positively influence well-being and optimize performance. They are also going to be the first hotel chain to use the ActiViva Active lamps.
100% UV-free blue light increases your energy naturally, like on a sunny day, but without the UV rays associated with sunlight. Studies have shown that people working in this light indicate an increase in their performance by 10%. Light therapy is a sim
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY