Samantha Addonizio is a successful lawyer and hands-on mom to her two active boys, yet she spends whatever spare time she has in her kitchen concocting food-based skincare products. Addonizio first started experimenting when one of her sons developed eczema and the doctor-recommended treatments seemed to make things worse, instead of better. But that was then, now her company,KYI, Inc., which is short for Know Your Ingredients, boasts a growing product line and a legion of devoted fans.
She took time out of her hectic schedule to talk with Beauty in the Bag about why it’s important to K-Y-I.
How do you define beauty?
I identify beauty in a pers
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY