Sam P. Most, M.D., F.A.C.S. is Chief of the Division of Facial Plastic Surgery at Stanford University in Stanford, Calif.– a distinction that speaks volumes about his credibility, techniques and skill set. He is widely sought after in the Bay area, where he is known for his integrated approach to facial aging and natural-looking results.
Dr. Most chatted with Beauty in The Bag about his approach to facial plastic surgery, the effect Facebook and celebrity worship is having on his patients and the importance of being honest about what a procedure can or can’t do.
Here’s what he had to say:
1. Tell us about your practice and the types of patients you treat.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY