Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Eric who is considered a Dallas’ hair color icon wants every woman to feel beautiful and confident. He approaches every head of hair with an open mind and a relaxed point of view; before getting started, he studies bone structure, hair texture, and natural skin tones. He’s known for creating signature styles and luxurious looking hair. In return, his clients feel gorgeous and confident, and his experience has earned him some of Dallas’ most prestigious clientele roster.
Beauty in the Bag had a chance to sit down with master stylist Eric Culbertson; he shared this Summer and Fall 2017 hair trends and his number one advice about how to help a woman look and feel beautiful.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS