Madeline Poole, New York City-based a-list editorial manicurist and designer was appointed Global Color Ambassador of Sally Hansen in January 2014 for good reason. Just check out her gorgeous work on Instagram, in magazines including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle and Interview or online at sites like TeenVogue.com, Refinery29 and The Coveteur. It will be as clear to you as it is to anyone who comes in contact with her handiwork, this lady brings the goods time and time and time again!
“I had never painted nails before five years ago—I would do my own, but I wasn’t aware that I was good at it. I was actually a painter; I did miniature painting, and painting restoration.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS