It may not be surprising, given all the attention garnered last year by the Royal Wedding, but Kate Middleton was voted as having the best women’s hair, according to a recent survey conducted by Sally Beauty. Selena Gomez and Salma Hayek took second and third place honors in the beauty retailer’s 18th Annual “Best Tressed” Survey.
As for the men, Hollywood hottie Ryan Gosling scored the number one slot as best tressed male. Bradley Cooper and Ryan Seacrest followed in second and third place.
Highlighting the good, the bad and the ugly, Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were dubbed as having the “worst” hair.
As for product usage, the survey revealed that the majority of it
Whose tresses do you covet? Sally Beauty Supply asked and American women answered with an overwhelming vote for the locks of singer, actress and American Idol judge, Jennifer Lopez, according to the 17th annual Sally Beauty Best Tressed Survey. Taking a look back at 2010’s best and worst celebrity hair styles, the survey asked 1,000 American women to cast a vote on the good, the bad and the ugly. J.Lo took the number one spot, followed in a close second by Beyonce Knowles with Katy Perry coming in third. Not surprisingly, Lady Gaga’s over-the-top coifs topped the wor
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS