Learn a New Skill in London: The Safe Beauty Association Launches Series of Makeup Master Classes
Great news Londoners! New from The Safe Beauty Association (SBA) is a complete programme of makeup master classes for professionals and beauty enthusiasts starting in April and carrying through the year.
The inaugural series of master classes has been designed exclusively for the Safe Beauty Association by David Horne, Director of Education at Jemma Kidd Make Up School, one of the industry’s leading makeup educators and an experienced fashion and catwalk professional makeup artist, as well as being one of the Safe Beauty Association’s Council members. The series is supported by
The Safe Beauty Association
The face of the beauty industry hides an ugly truth.
Cross-contamination. Infection. Brushes and tools that transmit micro-organisms from person to person, brush to face, face to product, product to brush, skin to skin via bacteria, viruses and fungal spores. Conjunctivitis, blepharitis, impetigo, ringworm, acne and herpes are a few of the potential infections caused by bad hygiene and poor working practice from the catwalk to the beauty counter, from the bridal makeover to TV makeup preparation.
This is the unacceptable face of the makeup and beauty industry and it’s one that the new Safe Beauty Association and its ‘Hidden Truth. Safe Beauty’ Ca
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS