Photo Credit: drybar.com
The mane that has never known a good hair tool is a sad head of hair indeed. With the market continuously upping their game when it comes to hair appliances, there’s a bounty crop of life altering tools designed to do pretty much everything, from drying your hair in minutes to curling it like a stylist, to straightening every kink out of it.
Try these 5 of our fave hair saviors:
Conair 1875 Watt Ionic Turbo Styler ($30.99)
From a quiet tone motor to an efficient cool setting, this hairdryer is inexpensive but highly efficient. It’s a value investment that d
Photo Credit: Lela Rose Hair by Ted Gibson
“Texture” has always been an it word for hair, and we’ve seen so many seasons of it: air-dried locks, nothing but a spritz of L’Oreal Elnett, and lots of volumizer (Phyto’s Volumactif is always popular) and little else will go a long way. Braids were everywhere during Fashion Week’s Autumn/Winter 2014 season. The hair trends in general veered towards wearable “street style” hair but with a bit more unexpected texture.
Here are some hair trends that truly stood out during Fashion Week’s Fall/Winter 2014 shows:
Braided Romantic Hair
Lela Rose’s inspiration was the world-famous chef Ferran Adria, and she used a “food as art” concept (with its emphasis on molecular gastronomy textures)
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS