Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Rachel Pritzker, MD, is a fellowship-trained, board-certified dermatologist who graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a bachelor’s degree from Emory University. She completed her medical education at Rush University where she graduated as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. Following a residency in dermatology at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Dr. Pritzker completed a prestigious Laser, Cosmetic and Dermatologic surgery fellowship at SkinCare Physicians in Boston.
Dr. Pritzker is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, Women’s Dermatology Society, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and Chicago Dermatolog
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY