Photo Credit: rumercosmetics.com
Plastic surgeon Kathy Rumer, DO, knows what women (and men) want and this is why she is considered one of the go-to plastic surgeons in Philadelphia’s affluent, well-heeled Main Line.
Her background blends advanced mathematics, engineering, art, and science. Rumer received her Bachelor’s degree from Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA with a major in Applied Mathematics. She also acquired a formal education in Fine Arts and engineering. Following college, Rumer was an aerospace engineer and a member of various National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) satellite launch teams before she pursued her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) at the Philadelphia College of Osteopath
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY