Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
So, you went to have BOTOX to smooth away your forehead creases, but now they look too high and arched. What’s a girl to do?
Don’t sweat it. You have options.
An overly arched brow, often referred to as the ‘Dr. Spock’ brow, can be easily corrected. “This look is not necessarily due to an error on the part of the injector. The forehead and brow muscles can be very complex, which is why you should seek out an expert injector. The frontalis or forehead muscle is the only lifting muscle of the brows in the entire face. It is a balancing act of injecting the superior part of the forehead muscles to relax the lines and prevent a “peaked brow”, while not over injecting it to the po
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY