Photo Credit: diapers.com
The world waited with much anticipation for the birth of the royal baby, and the speculation turned into reality yesterday as Kate Middleton and Prince William welcomed their first child, a boy, into the world.
Taking care of a newborn or a toddler is no child’s play: from a skincare point of view alone, the baby will go through a lot of changes the first year, some more abrupt and startling and others benign. Here are some products and issues that can keep baby (and mom) happy, peaceful, and rash-free during the first year. After all, there’s no more perfect skin than a baby’s skin, so let’s keep it that way.
Leonor Greyl Mousse Douceur Fleurs d’Oranger (ARV $39)
Photo Credit: Le
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS