Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme may be one of Simon & Garfunkel’s most famous songs and spices for your Thanksgiving turkey stuffing, but they’re also key ingredients found in a host of herbal infused beauty products. We’ve rounded up some excellent items for you to check out, but first here’s a quick peek at what these spices are.
Parsley is a species of Petroselinum, native to the central Mediterranean. Sage or Salvia is the largest genus of plants of the mint family. Rosemary has natural antibiotic, disinfecting and beautifying properties and is used extensively to combat lice and dandruff. Thyme oil is an antibiotic and antifungal and its aroma makes it popular for inc
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS