I’m not a big fan of flying, but like most people I grin and bear it so I can sightsee and experience different cultures around the world. Though at times it’s been known to cause me some anxiety, once I’m up in the air it is nice to relax, read a book or watch a movie and know that in a relatively short amount of time I’ll be in a completely different environment. Of course upon arrival, I usually want to drop my bags and head out immediately to start my vacay, but I can’t always count on arriving looking my refreshed best.
These tips and portable product picks can make a huge difference in how you look when you arrive.
Humidity is extremely low during air travel and will leave your
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS