Flushing, blushing, red cheeks, and flare-ups—these are just some of the things that people with rosacea have to cope with on a regular basis. Topical treatments generally address the inflammation and the lesions associated with rosacea, but now there is a new option specifically formulated to treat the redness and flushing. Galderma Laboratories Mirvaso® (brimonidine) topical gel, 0.33% for the topical treatment of the facial erythema (redness) of rosacea in adults 18 years of age or older just received the official nod from the FDA late last month. Applied once daily, Mirvaso reduces the redness of rosacea and will help keep your face clear up to 12 hours.
“The new FDA approved dru
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY