Put a little spring in your style this season with volumizing hair tips from Krista Beahm, stylist at the Patrick McIvor Color Studio in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Step 1: Shampoo hair twice to remove build up.
Step 2: Apply conditioner only to the ends of the hair and comb through (prevents hair from getting weighed down).
Step 3: Towel dry excess water (pat dry, don’t run towel against hair, it opens the cuticle and creates frizz).
Step 4: Apply root lifter to the roots and comb through to the ends.
Step 5: Pre-dry hair 80% by blowdrying in the opposite direction th
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS