Ron Robinson is a veteran cosmetic chemist with more than 25 years’ experience developing products for Clinique, Estée Lauder, Revlon, Avon, and Lancôme. In 2008, after nearly three decades of working as a product developer, Ron decided to step outside the lab and create BeautyStat, an online beauty community where users can connect with experts and fellow consumers to discuss their product questions and concerns.
Running BeautyStat for nearly a decade, reviewing thousands of products and scouring the planet for new beauty ingredients and technologies inspired Ron to return to his roots in research and development and launch his own skin care line, BeautyStat Cosmetics. The bra
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY