Beauty drinks are all the rage in Asia and in Europe, and now they are even popping up here in the US.
Instead of undergoing laser resurfacing to help replenish your body’s natural collagen stores, you can gulp some collagen-enriched beverages. Products include Black Fungus Collagen Drink, Red Collagen Youth Drink, and Glowelle’s line of beauty drinks. Even Coca Cola is getting in on the game with the Beautific Oenobiol brand.
But before you drink to that. Do these products really deliver on their promises? And more importantly, how do they taste?
Many U.S. beauty and nutrition experts say the science is sketchy, and that there are far better ways to improve skin health than d
The wine was flowing, but members of the media were too enraptured with New York City dermatologist Dr, Ron M. Shelton’s presentation on how to erase wrinkles without surgery to discern whether a Chardonnay was oakey, acidic, floral, or fruity.
Shelton opened his Manhattan office – The New York Aesthetic Consultant – after hours to discuss why he is so pumped up about Pellevé. To sweeten the pot and the palate, he also invited Wine Diva, Christine Ansbacher, for some basic wine and food pairing tips. If you hadn’t heard about Pelleve yet, you will soon as beauty bloggers and journalists alike took copious notes throughout the presentation (while sipping their Pinot of course).
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS