InnoCos is a huge international cosmetics and personal care conference taking place on May 21 to 23 in Rome Italy. For the first time ever, this year, the conference will present Leader of the Year Awards in the categories of product development, packaging, and marketing
The winners won’t be announced until Thursday, May 22, but the finalists in each of the categories are available. To determine the winners, Global Cosmetics Community judges are now interviewing the finalists, many of whom are from the US.
Here are the finalists:
Isabella de Oliveira Vianna Cavalcanti Wanderley, Marketing Director, Grupo Boticário
Mark Edwards, Research and Development Director,
Starting today, Borghese invites you to enter its Best of Borghese Sweepstakes. The grand prize is a trip to Rome for two and weekly prizes will comprise the latest must-have beauty essentials. To enter, visit www.borghese.com. No purchase is required. The contest runs from August 15 to September 15.
Synonymous with its Tuscan heritage, Borghese combines the classic Italian lifestyle with modern sensibility to celebrate the unique beauty in all of us.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS