Fans of the rose, here’s a new fragrance option for you just in time for Valentine’s Day. L’Eau de Chloé is a new interpretation of the city-chic rose scent made popular by the original Chloé Eau de Parfum that launched in 2008.
Created by the same master perfumer as the original, Michel Almairac of Robertet – a company famous for working with natural ingredients – the new scent contains an exceptional concentration of distilled rose water. Lighter than the original, L’Eau de Chloé is a refreshing, dewy alternative. Described as a chypre rose, the new scent features a citrus blend as well as notes of patchouli in addition to rose water.
The new face for L’Eau de Chloé i
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS