Photo Credit: clinique.com
The tried and trusted beauty brand, Clinique, has given the world so many beauty staples, from the cult classic Dramatically Different Moisturizer (DDML) to the new classic Chubby Sticks, now in so many new and appealing flavors including Curviest Caramel and Chunkiest Chili. And its recent slew of offerings and partnerships make winter even more beautiful. Here’s what the trusted brand has been up to:
A Winning Partnership
Grammy-nominated singer Meghan Trainor isn’t only about the bass, or writing lyrics to songs like Lips Are Movin. She recently partnered with Clinique to offer a limited edition bag. Designed by Trainor and catchy in looks and appeal, the bag is inspired by her Li
Photo Credit: josenatori.com
Sexy lingerie, glam loungewear, vivid colored flowy ensembles…these are just some of what the House of Natori is best known for. Designer Josie Natori now launched a new fragrance, simply called JOSIE.
Her new multi-floral fragrance embodies the scents of crisp asian pear and bergamot with luscious dewy leaves, amidst a bouquet of the national flower of the Philippines, sampaguita, with Freesia, and wild orchid. Finally, there is a mixture of sandalwood and white musk and patchouli. The packaging is bright and uplifting – red with black and white diagonal stripes – and is both playful and modern with a mix of textures and a pop of color.
Having founded her eponymous brand i
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS