Photo Credit: amazon.com
Women and men considering plastic surgery generally fall into two camps, according to the authors of Navigate Your Beauty: Smart and Safe Plastic Surgery Solutions (RichMar 2014). The first camp is unsure of the possibilities, and the second camp has a detailed list of what they want to target, say Rod Rohrich, MD, FACS, and Mary Grosland, the book’s co-authors. After reading this book, both camps will have the tools and the confidence to make safe and effective plastic surgery decisions.
Rohrich one of the most well-respected, board-certified plastic surgeons in the US, and professor and chairman of the prestigious Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS