Photo Credit: moremusthaves.com
Ambition. Beauty. Style. Passion.
If you or someone you know possesses one or more of these attributes than you’ll want to enter MORE magazine’s WOMEN WITH MORE contest. The contest will bring to light the unique and wide-ranging accomplishments as well as the the diverse ambitions, interests, beauty and style of the MORE woman.
Maybe you started your own business, reinvented yourself, like what you see when you look in the mirror, have overcome a serious illness, follow your dreams or have something else that makes you stand out from the pack. Whatever it is that makes you interesting and unique is what will make you a worthy contender for this contest.
The WOMEN WITH MORE con
Photo Credit: skinceuticals.com
Every dermatologist I’ve ever met swears by retinol (right after sunscreen) as the must-have anti-ager in any beauty regimen, regardless of age, skin type or complexion. Retinol, a derivative of vitamin A, has been proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, unclog pores, boost collagen, and speed cell turnover to even out discolorations and smooth skin. It also helps eliminate bacteria to diminish and prevent acne, promote elasticity, and protect skin cells. With repeated use, your skin will look smoother, plumper, younger!
When you’re using any retinoid (prescription or over-the-counter) you need to know that possible side effects are dryness, redness, and flaking. To gain its many ben
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS