Photo Credit: rocskincare.com
At a recent RoC Skincare event a question was posed to the editors, bloggers and other attendees: Do you look great or do you look great for your age?
According to a nationwide survey, in the last year, 82% of women have been told they look great for their age. How would you answer? Sadly, many of us in attendance answered that we look great for our age. Society had turned us into ageists. When you think about it for a moment you might come to the same conclusion that I eventually did…I just want to look great, not great for my age. Studies have shown that backhanded compliments like this negatively affect women in their levels of self-confidence, and impact how they act, feel, and pres
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY