The love of classic eau de cologne brought together Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel in business and in life. The founders of Atelier Cologne, this husband and wife team is of Italian descent but grew up in France using and adoring traditional citrus-based colognes. Following separate professional paths in the fragrance industry, the two ultimately came together to establish Atelier Cologne, a fragrance brand and retailer dedicated to reinventing and celebrating the classic cologne composition. The results are astoundingly original, inspiring, and entirely wearable. Here Sylvie and Christophe share their fragrance story with Beauty in the Bag.
Fans of the rose, here’s a new fragrance option for you just in time for Valentine’s Day. L’Eau de Chloé is a new interpretation of the city-chic rose scent made popular by the original Chloé Eau de Parfum that launched in 2008.
Created by the same master perfumer as the original, Michel Almairac of Robertet – a company famous for working with natural ingredients – the new scent contains an exceptional concentration of distilled rose water. Lighter than the original, L’Eau de Chloé is a refreshing, dewy alternative. Described as a chypre rose, the new scent features a citrus blend as well as notes of patchouli in addition to rose water.
The new face for L’Eau de Chloé i
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY