Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Edward James Olmos, Bill Murray… Acne scars can show up in many shapes and sizes, from deep to shallow and even raised. They are often unsightly and painful memories of breakouts gone awry, made worse by the fact that most of these scars are almost impossible to camouflage with makeup. Artefill, the long lasting injectable filler, can be a welcome solution for treating acne scars.
Suneva Medical will be starting a 150-patient multi-center study to learn more the effect of Artefill on acne scars. According to Santa Monica Dermatologist and study investigator Dr. Ava Shamban, “Artefill is a great solution for my regular filler patients who want to correct facial
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY