In its ever growing lineup of fragrances inspired by the neighborhoods of New York City, Bond No. 9 now turns its artistic attention to Central Park West. The current and former home to celebrities like Madonna, John Lennon, Robert De Niro and Harrison Ford, Central Park West is one of the most grand and architecturally cohesive avenues in Manhattan. Plus it sits right on the western edge of Manhattan’s largest and most famous grassy area – Central Park.
Central Park West, the fragrance, pays homage to the elegant thoroughfare with it sumptuous and palatial buildings like the Dakota, current home to Lauren Bacall and Yoko Ono. Launching just in time for spring, the scent has been fo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY