At this time of year, the term βedible treatβ conjures up images of cookies, candy canes and the occasional turkey or ham. But have you considered spa treatments that use ingredients good enough to eat?Β Editor Alison Beck of the DailyMeal.com has put together a list of spas near and far that take their cue from green markets, farms and gourmet kitchens.
For example, the spa at the luxurious Stone House in Little Compton, Rhode Island, features the seasonally appropriate Hot Toddy Scrub β a 60 minute rub down with a body scrub containing cornmeal, clove, orange and cinnamon.
The spa at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago brings the Sugar Plum Manicure and Pedicure to the table β
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS