At BITB, we are bombarded with opportunities to try the latest/greatest/most effective/expensive/unique facials and so it’s no surprise that we are pretty selective about what we try. If we said yes to everything we would spend 24/7 in spas and clinics…nice as that sounds it’s just not practical!
HydraFacial info landed on the desk and there was something special about this one. Yes it has celeb fans, and Beyoncé and Eva Mendes are enough to sway most people…and it’s new…but for us it was the promise to take dermabrasion (which I’m not ordinarily a fan of) to a whole new level. Vacuum suction and abrasive action combine to remove dead skin and unblock pores all at once in one slu
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY