Photo Credit: lancome.com
Let’s face it – as a gender, we are a bit lash obsessed.
We were WOWED by Estee Lauder Turbolash and Lancome Oscillation; swept away when Maybelline Pulse Perfection introduced the bargain version of the turbo trend; mesmerized by Guerlain Phenomenon Eyes with its spherical multi-dimensional brushette, and delighted when L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion entered the scene; and we cooed when CoverGirl LashBlast introduced their coveted rubber brush.
But mascaras that just make lashes darker are so last decade. Enter the next generation of mascaras with bonafide smarts. We HEART this trend – mascara with a twist. They color, curl,
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS