BEST OF RICKY’S NYC, A BEAUTY EMPORIUM WITH PERSONALITY
A New York institution, Ricky’s NYC may be best known for its vast collection of saucy Halloween costumes, novelties and trashy lingerie than for its amazing selection of hair care, nail care, skin care, bath and body products, makeup and unique grooming tools. It’s like a jam packed beauty emporium where you never know what you may stumble across. Since 1989, with 22 locations: 17 stores in Manhattan, 2 in Brooklyn, 2 in Long Island and one in Miami, many of which also have in-store beauty and hair salons called RevolverSalon, Ricky’s empire is surely growing.
You might stop in just to pick up some some glitter eyelashes,
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS