San Francisco-based dermatologist Richard G. Glogau, MD, is used to being referred to as a guru. In fact, his popular beauty blog is called “The Wrinkle Guru” and on it, he offers all sorts of tips and techniques for banishing frown lines, crow’s feet, and other facial furrows. He also takes on sun damage, spider veins, toxic lipstick, and much, much more in this timely and comprehensive resource.
Glogau, also a clinical professor of dermatology and director of the post-doctoral fellowship in Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery at the University of California San Francisco, also earned guru status when he developed the Glogau Wrinkle Scale. This scale helps doctors reliably assess facia
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS